Post: Hardware Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech /M.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understanding the Inverter product specifications and customize for project requirements.Lead and take ownership of complete product engineering.
Interact with BOP system, sub-systems, component teams to define and document system requirements and interfaces.
- Capable of troubleshooting the issues in the product and be a technical reference.
Develop technical experience among the team to be faster in customer response.
Participate in testing to validate the product as required.
- Must be willing to work on new product development and system component design.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Work with cross-functional & global teams to meet project objectives
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
2-5 years’ experience in Engineering in similar/relevant field.
- Hands on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
- Good working knowledge on usage of MATLAB Simulink or similar tools.
Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication, organization, planning and leadership skills.
- Process focus and continuous improvement orientation.
- 2+ years’ experience working in Inverter or similar domains
Have a strong understanding of the power electronics converter and inverter designs.
- The ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
Being innovative, need to find new ways to improve the designs and sometimes challenge current ways of working
Strong problem solving, business and analytical abilities
- Experience in working in cross-functional environment.
- Having working level knowledge of Solar, renewables.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now