Post: Installation Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Execution of erection works related to Electrical works discipline, which are to be compliant with the time schedule and completed to satisfactory quality.
- Job preparation and pre-checks to ensure all materials are available and all required tools and equipment are available for both subcontracted and Self Performance erection works.
- Coordination of access to all areas within the scope of the discipline works by subcontractors and others.
- Communicate directly with superiors and Engineering to resolve and/or clarify any technical issues.
- Ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and adherence to the Site Quality Plan by all within-the-discipline subcontractors and/or Self Performance erection works.
- Ensuring that all defined packages within the discipline are ready for Turnover to Commissioning in accordance with the schedule or earlier.
- Take action to ensure all punch list open items are cleared and to support the commissioning team.
- Closely monitor all activities, which could have harmful effects on the environment.
- Take action where necessary to ensure that all subcontractors or any Self Performance work force maintain all work areas in a safe and clean condition and all installed materials are adequately preserved and protected.
- Implementation within the discipline’s scope of work GE’s EHS policy and site specific EHS plans and provide co-workers with information about hazards, risks and risk mitigation measures applicable to the site.
- Implementation of the necessary EHS procedures within the scope of the discipline works to include preparation of method statements, risk analyses, safety walks, toolbox talks etc.
- Ensuring within the scope of the discipline works that subcontractors are in compliance with the EHS requirements at the site.
Managerial (Budget / Administration / People)
- Actively manage all subordinate personnel, subcontractors and/or Self Performance erection work force to optimise the execution of the scope of the discipline works.
- Provide to Lead Supervisor or CM all necessary input and support for the preparation of required reports.
- Maintaining all records of erection progress within the scope of the discipline works.
- Maintaining all quality records within the scope of the discipline works.
Managing and maintaining the creation of “As Recorded” (as built) documentation within the scope of the discipline works.
- Managing and maintaining the Turn-Over-Packages for commissioning within the discipline works.
- Maintain a comprehensive and detailed logbook of all relevant events (including final Field Service Report).
- Ensure that all subcontract works performed through extra works orders (FWO) are properly supervised and that all extra works costs are minimized wherever possible
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now