Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic/Communication Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
Good written and oral communication skills
Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
Ready to work in night shifts
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Electronics
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide :
- Health Insurance
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now