Post: Engineer Technical Support
Qualification:BE/B Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Product selection from Catalog and online web configurator based on customer application.Coordinate Price and availability with customer service using Enterprise resource planning tools.
- Post-sales/aftermarket support like offering replacement parts using Product lifecycle management tools like Enovia.
- Troubleshooting of Eaton device in case of failure and misapplication by user.
- Cross-reference, Providing Eaton equivalent or nearest equivalent against competitor part number.
- Guide proper Applications of Eaton products in existing customer setup.
Adding value by doing daily activities, like creating a centralized
- Knowledgebase and keep enriching it for frequently asked questions.
- You would be also expected to keep all operations Key Performance Indicators like turnaround time and customer satisfaction score at expected level.
- BE/BTECH in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Switchgear Industry
- Should have understanding of technical aspects of Distribution Components and related applications.
- Should have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and be able to understand and resolve complex customer application issues.
- Provide efficient and accurate pre-sale application and technical support by analyzing and recommending solutions to meet customer’s needs.
- Interpret customer specifications, drawings and schematics to assist with quotes and solutions.
- Effectively communicate product value proposition and product line strategies.
- Customer service skills
- Basic Sales process Understanding
Strong Problem solving
- Self starter and Independent
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now