Post: Harness Component Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Location: Chennai TN
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Elaboration of technical concepts and specification of Harness Components (Wires, Connectors, Terminals, Fuse Box, Relays, Conduits, etc.) and their integration to the Wiring Harness.Collaboration of Component manufacturing Supplier
3D designing of Harness Components.
Development of cost reduction measures regarding Harness components.
- Planning and execution of component tests.
- Support in electrical installation troubleshooting.
- Representing the interests of the department in internal and external meetings (NPI, CPI).
- Review and update Engineering Standards / Guidelines
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
- plus 3-6 years Electrical Components Design & Manufacturing experience in Automotive Industry.
- Incumbent must be able to demonstrate the ability to gain a mastery of complex engineering and manufacturability concepts.
- Must have a good mechanical/electrical aptitude with ability to develop product concepts.
- Requires strong leadership ability and good communications skills.
- Wiring Harness manufacturing experience will add advantage
- Pro/E -Creo Experience.
- Relocation is available for this position.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now