Qualification:BE/BTech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Implements and monitors the B&V Field QC Manual and Construction Inspection and Test Plans in support of project requirements and construction schedule.Coordinates with engineers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and field staff to ensure that the installed product meets applicable codes and specifications.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates supplier and contractor activities, products, and reports for adherence to the B&V requirements. Monitors subcontractor quality personnel in the execution of their work.
- Conducts quality inspections which may include performance of Non-Destructive Testing, witnessing tests, review of testing by others (e.g.: soil testing, concrete testing, hydrostatic testing, etc.). Prepares and/or reviews reports and quality records in compliance with procedures.
- Verifies that on-site welding and welding documentation meets code and specification requirements including review of Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) documentation as applicable.
- Performs receipt inspections of goods in conjunction with material control staff, as required.
- Identifies non-conformances and participates in corrective actions.
- Reviews and controls the documentation for the certification of construction equipment and testing equipment.
- Assists in the coordination of punch list walk downs / inspections.
- Attends and participates in site meetings as requested.
- Generates records, reports, correspondence, and other documentation in the performance of the work.
- Advocates Safety, HR, and B&V administrative programs in accordance with division policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Identifies and assesses improvement opportunities which will add value.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now