Post: Principle Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech/M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Mechanical discipline lead on assigned projects. Manages all mechanical project technical work, and effectively communicates with all project team members and stakeholders. This includes reporting pertinent information at key milestones.Defines the required mechanical tasks, test plans, deliverables, and technical direction. Constructs detailed, accurate project schedules interfacing with product development, quality and manufacturing teams.
Manages and prioritizes multiple projects and tasks.
- Develops solutions and approaches to complex problems through application and adaptation of state-of-the-art techniques and sound analysis-based engineering including FEA and experimental tools and methods.
- Able to clearly present moderately complex concepts and tailor communication to audiences, including senior management.
- Organizes and presents technical project management overviews without assistance. Oral and written communication is well planned, organized and has a clear logical flow.
- Ensures successful integration of mechanical design elements into the overall system.
- Resolves competing constraints between interrelated functions (engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, regulatory, marketing, etc.) required to complete the engineering and design tasks.
- Creates and maintains design documentation that includes requirements and specifications, engineering reports, and clear, complete, and accurate detailed drawings for engineering and manufacturing purposes, including dimensioned layouts with special fits and tolerances.
- Performs in-depth analyses and calculations including structural, tolerance, load and fatigue life, thermal and heat transfer to ensure consistent performance.
- Defines protocols and conducts the necessary testing required to verify and validate the design(s).
- Leads troubleshooting and problem-solving efforts related to mechanical aspects of the products associated with field performance and manufacturing.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of SolidWorks 3D design software, and additionally good ProE/Creo familiarity preferred.
- Solid computer skills: email, documentation and collaboration tools: e.g. WebEx, Teams, Microsoft Office products, etc.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Strong organization, attention to detail, and documentation skills.
- Expert in managing project work and providing technical leadership.
- Very adept at grasping and solving complex problems using root-cause analysis techniques.
- Expert knowledge of mechanical part manufacturing processes including injection molding, sheet metal fabrication, casting and machining.
- Strong knowledge of design processes including DFM and DFA.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now