Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Location: Pune Maharashtra
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- In charge of Shift Operations aspects pertaining to functioning of the building.Undertake all day-to-day work related to M&E.
Manage and supervise the works of PPM / Maintenance during breakdown.
- Ensuring zero downtime and ensure business continuity at sites
- Coordinate with CRM &various service providers for resolving the complaints.
- Manage the Inventory of spares and consumables required for Electromechanical equipments.
- M&E service providers bills processing.
Inventory maintenance and update
Knowledge of Statutory Compliances regarding EHS.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliances related to Facility Management
Monitoring of AMCs vendors visits, repairs and maintenance schedules
- Having analog design experience in power supplies, filters, amplifiers, transducer interface.Having digital design experience in embedded microprocessors and signal processors, programmable logic and hardware description language.q
- Having experience of working with development and simulation software such as Altium, SIMETRIX, and Mathcad/Matlab
- Having high temperature design experience for greater than 150C operating environments is a plus
Having LabView application level programming experience for test strategies implementation is desirable.
- Having track records of electronics component obsolescence and life cycle management
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university with excellent academic record. With 2+ yrs of experience.
- Have experience in development and simulation Softwares.
- Have analog design experience in power supplies, filters, amplifiers, transducer interface.
- Have digital design experience in embedded microprocessors and signal processors.
- Have experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders including operations, sourcing, Product
- management and Project management organizations .
- Have planning and problem-solving skills
- Have skills in the use of SAP would be beneficial
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now