Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech /MTech Electrical Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Design electrical parameters of motor using design and analysis toolsValidate motor cost reduction ideas.
Provide technical direction, guidance and engineering expertise to colleagues and other cross-functional teams
- Draw scientific conclusions from experiments based on data analysis
- Design and qualify new designs to applicable regulatory standards
Effectively identify and communicate issues to upper management in a clear, concise and timely manner while driving action based on urgency
- Provide expertise and engineering support on high-level complexity projects
Identify engineering trends and drive strategies to guide the organization’s technical direction.
- Create new development tests to aid in design verification and failure modes
Perform root cause failure analysis of motor test failures, analyze and resolve field failure issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a hands-on attitude
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point. Strong proficiency in 3D CAD – ProE, Solidworks, NX, or similar as well as FEA
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now