Post:Asst. Engineer/Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech/M.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Preparation of Track design, Design Reports, Design calculations, from the first principlesWorking under supervision and guidance of Sr. Engineer/ Team Leader on various projects in line with client requirement.
- Coordinate with BIM modelers and understand the BIM requirements
Liaison with other team members to produce good design solution as per best design practice.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up to date with innovations and developments.
- Compliance of Arcadis business management system.
- Health & Safety Management.
Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Good communication skills
Ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QMS system
Excellent written and verbal English.
- Geometrics of Horizontal and vertical alignment, super elevation, and cross sections
- Familiar with Rail track fundamentals including geometry or highway design
Awareness of the Dutch standards will be added advantage.
- Efficient in using tools -Civil 3D, MS office and any automation tools / processes to make the work more effective and efficient, awareness of Nova point is an added advantage.
- A strong, self-motivated, and assertive person capable of working under pressures
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.
Mentoring junior engineers
Flexible to work in different areas, track, highways or underground infra (Cables & Ducts).
- Deals and talks with internal team and regular coordination with team sitting in Netherlands
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now