Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Civil& Structural Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Awareness of software used for Structural Engineering.Basic knowledge of Staad Pro, AutoCAD, Etabs, Robot, Mathcad, Master series, Revit, BIM etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
A strong, self-motivated and assertive person capable of working under pressure.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.
Excellent understanding of BIM tools and Arcadis’ BIM strategy.
Principle Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of Design Reports, Design calculations, loads and stresses related to different structures.
- Good command on Excel, Preparation of spreadsheets for design calculation.
- Supervision and guidance to Junior Engineers on various projects in line with client requirements.
- Worked on water retaining structures and different concrete structures.
Provide design input to CAD/BIM and co-ordinate with CAD staff for preparation of drawings.
- Liaison with other team members to produce good design solution as per the best design practice.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments.
- Compliance of Arcadis business management system.
Health & Safety Management.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Good communication skills.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now