Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering Or Equivalent
Location: Coimbatore Tamil Nadu
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To train his crew in all the necessary skills for maintenance of the plant equipment.
- To plan and schedule the engineering work necessary for maintaining the equipment in good condition.
- To ensure that his crew is working efficiently and effectively by checking on the people time sheet
- To follow up on the crew work methods and ensure that all safe work practices are followed.
- To check and ensure that all spares necessary for efficient maintenance of the machines are kept to an optimum level.
- Responsible for engineering downtime and machine efficiency.
- Responsible for the safe working condition of the machines, the safety of himself and his crewResponsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of his crew
- Responsible for keeping the maintenance cost low by effective maintenance.
- To follow the company’s Safety & Health rules and policy.
- To be aware and communicate the company’s Quality Policy, Occupational Safety & Health Policy and Environmental Policy to the subordinates.
- As environmental management system committee members, support in the implementation of sound environmental activities & practices within the company which include aspect impact assessment, legal compliance, training, inspection, monitoring, waste management, audit ad to take corrective and preventive actions, continuous improvement in the prevention of pollution.
- Understand the company’s Quality Policy.
- To understand the implications of improper job performance and the need for quality work.
- To know the company’s GMP, Hygiene rules and other do’s & don’ts.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now