Post: Associate Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Elctronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Location: Bangalore Karnataka
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Making technical recommendations in design, testing, installation, and commissioning phases of projects, enhancing customer satisfaction by providing excellent service.Supporting contract managers with claims, customer specifications and safety standards as well as technical details, costs, and deliverables for sales proposals.
- Maintaining a strong network of engineering professionals, sharing engineering best practice across different projects and disciplines to support the development of junior colleagues.
- Creating and delivering scope-specific work plans, alongside risk assessments.
- Developing your leadership skills by working with entry-level engineers, technicians and support teams.
- Developing, selecting and applying standard techniques, procedures and tools, reporting inefficiencies and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Travelling to customer place for site erection and commissioning activities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation or similar field.
- 3-5 years of overall experience, with strong experience in Commissioning.
Good in troubleshooting and resolving technical issue.
- Knowledge on application programming using IEC61131 languages will be an added advantage.
- Should have knowledge and hands on experience on various field bus protocols (like Profibus, Modbus TCP/IP, Profinet, Foundation field bus, etc.)
Providing technical support for existing applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to be flexible and work in a team environment.
- Required to travel up to 70%.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now