Post:Civil& Structural Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Area Lead Civil Engineer / Checking Engineer -Taking responsibility of one or two process unitsLeading & Controlling about 6-12 team members
- Reporting to Lead Civil Engineer
Coordination with other disciplines, project & site for Civil inputs, schedules and related issues
- Preparing / Checking of Calculations, General Arrangement & Detail Drawings and MTO
- Attending inter discipline meetings, internal model reviews & model review with client
- Monitoring and meeting the project schedules on submissions of Civil deliverables
- Ensuring all deliverables are comply with quality as per FW /Client specifications & standards.
- Review of vendor drawings/other discipline drawings for adequacy of Civil design input requirements
Skills / Qualifications:
- BE /B.Tech Civil Engineering Minimum
Years of experience: 6 – 10 years
Able to communicate in English both in verbal and writing with other disciplines & multinational work force in effective manner
Willing to have patience to face work pressure & changes
Must be able to lead/guide a team of Engineers & Designers
Technical / Domain Related Skills
Must have exposure to design of
- Structures like Pipe rack/ Pipe bridges & Process structures/Equipment support structures
- Equipment foundation such as Heat Exchanger, Vertical & Horizontal vessels/drum, Columns/ Tower, Compressor & pumps
- Pump Houses / Lift station and Tank farm
Control room & Substation buildings
Must have sound working experience in using Indian ,British and American standards for Civil & structural works.
Thorough experience in production
- L of deliverables such as General arrangement drawings for Civil & steel works, RC Detail drawings , Steel connection detail drawing & supporting Calculations.
- Should have experience on constructability review.
- Exposure to dynamic analysis of Pumps & Compressor foundations using GT Strudl & Blast resistance design of structure is added advantage
Exposure to American petroleum Industry requirement for Civil & Structural works will be plus point.
- Experience in Seismic design as per IS1893- 2002 using response spectrum method is desirable
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now