Post: Engineer Control
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Design and develop traction and aux control systems for Locomotives.Participate in product conceptual designs and concept trade off analysis.
- Interact with locomotive system, sub-systems, component teams to define and document traction system requirements and interfaces.
- Develop Simulink Model as per design requirement and carryout desktop simulations to verify the design.
- Knowledge on Batter technology, Battery Charging Algorithms (Lead Acid, NiCd etc)
- Develop Validation plans and perform system validation.
- Provide designs that are robust, that meet cost and reliability targets.
- Conduct Simulator testing and later participate in locomotive testing to validate traction control as required.
Must be willing to work on high horsepower and high voltage equipment’s.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Work with cross-functional & global teams to meet project objectives
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Control/Instrumentation system Engineering.
- 0 to 7 years’ experience in Engineering in similar/relevant field.
- Hands on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
- Good working knowledge on usage of Simulink/Stateflow or similar tools.
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication, organization, planning and leadership skills.
- Process focus and continuous improvement orientation.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now