Post: Electrical Engineer Supervisor
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Manage execution of hardware development activities and ensures the product delivery on time with required quality.Ensures project teams adhere to defined processes, methods and tools across different OEMs.
- Ensures project resources (staffing & tools) and budget are in place to meet the required deliverables and timing.
- Requires working closely with engineering team to ensue resolution of inter-competency issue in benefit of program time line and compliance to requirements and quality.
- Drives continuous cross-functional skill upgrade among hardware engineers
Drives continuous improvement that can be identified through project executions.
- Reviews programs’ timing, cost and quality attributes for necessary actions towards successful hardware delivery.
- Serves as the first line escalation path for hardware project risks / issues regarding programs’ timing, cost and quality.
- Manage escalated risks and issues which have an impact on hardware development project timing, cost and quality.
- Ensures necessary stakeholders’ involvement in successful delivery of hardware projects.
- Leads deployment of prevent recurrence actions concerning hardware quality across programs.
- Supports Hardware Architect in implementing hardware architecture road maps in products.
- Reviews hardware quote response to PD Quote Leader.
- Interact with teams in different regions and achieve consensus to ensure productive outcome.
Competencies Required and Experience:
- Deep knowledge of embedded electronics product architectures and systems
- Shall have good appreciation on the requirements and their impact on product’s cost and quality
- Shall have understanding on EMC requirements and how to build a reliable product; automotive domain is an advantage.
- Shall have appreciation for DFM, DFT, DFMEA, Built-in-quality
Should able to guide the team for delivering successful product development with optimized resource utilization.
- Should be well in Advanced Engineering.
- Technology Development.
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning and Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making, Influencing others, Good listening skills
- Cross cultural comm
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now