Post: Control Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Controls Engineer will be involved in Engineering, testing and commissioning of PLC and SCADA software for projects in Airports / Warehouse / Parcel domainInteract with Hardware Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Site Installation team, R&D team, High level controls team, Integration Manager, Project Manager and end customer to ensure proper engineering, commissioning, integration and handover of systems.
- Experienced in HMI & SCADA systems.
- Practical knowledge in I/O bus systems (ASI, Profibus, Profinet).
- Has Project Engineering and Commissioning Experience.
- Must possess PLC Programming knowhow (preferably Siemens).
- Must have a system perspective and understand system requirement and project life cycle.
- Proactive and ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel extensively and be able to work in multicultural environment.
- Interest in understanding the domain of work.
- Ability to effectively communicate with project counterparts across the world and develop a professional relationship.
- Knowledge of Material Handling domain can be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and innovative
- Results oriented and driven
- Analytical thinker
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now