Post: Trainee Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Proficient in CAD software, define CAD models 3D or 2D, relating design specifications or CAD elements given by PTM RD/Design Leaders/Design Engineers.Define/build 3D models that will be consistent relative to mould/plastics constraints, clash/clearance with other components or mechanical constraints.
- Define 2D Drawings, consistent regarding drawing rules/layout/functional tolerances.
- Responsible of the 2D/3D definition of his (or her) own component, part of component in term of the good application of Branch CAD methodology rules, CAD models quality, CAD quality tools, check lists, auto control.
- Responsible of small technical definitions (Clip, locating …) or local area design (Standard integration, strengthen ribs, harness …).
- Follow and promote quality procedure.
- Validate & follow-up of all CAD data concerning his (or her) project inside VLS Branch PDM/PLM systems.
- Responsible of lead-time/costs of his tasks (Efficiency and timing follow-up) by respecting projects milestones/dead line.
CAD tasks management:
- May pilot if needed CAD operators and follow-up of the CAD operations.
May plan, define and control if needed CAD Work Orders tasks
CAD Key Skills:
- Automotive, Exterior Lighting, Headlamp, Rear lamp,
Application of Plastics, Plastics – Mould / Tooling
- Product Design, Product Engineering, CATIA V5
- CAS – Computer Aided Styling
Computer aided styling of Headlamps and Rear lamps in relationship with P1 team.
- Look for design innovations in lighting and signalling (transversal inputs ).
- Participation in style branch network
- Participation in Benchmarking activities
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now