Post: Planning Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial/Production Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Purpose of the Role
- 1. Ensure Firefighting facilities are implemented across Hosur, Mysore, HP Plants
2. Ensure Firefighting, Fuel supply & Shot blasting Infrastructure timely in-place w.r.to New Products & Existing plant Expansions
3. Planning & Execution of Firefighting System Projects
4. Planning & Execution of LPG, Propane, CNG, Petrol, Diesel & Other fuel related Projects
Obtain PESO & NOC relevant to Fuel yards Project approvals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project planning, scheduling, execution, review & reporting w.r.to Firefighting, Fuel supply & Shot Blasting portfolios
- Design, procurement, installation & commissioning of associated facilities
- Preparation of budgetary estimation & BOM and capex/revex requests.
- Development of vendors according to different Firefighting system requirements
- RFQ (request for quotations)
- Preparation of Techno-Commercial Evaluation & Equipment Notes, Obtain Layout approvals, Creation of PR, Facilitation of Procurement order release, Conduct DAP
- Coordinate & Facilitate Suppliers, Internal dep namely Civil, CU, CP, PMD, ISD, FIN, Safety in Project Execution & Commission
- Creation & Closer of EJO, PCR, PCOs as a part of commissioning
- Conduct HIRA, AIS, PFMEA, HAZOP Studies.
- Preparation of PPAP, Handover of facilities to respective dep.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click HERE
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now