Post: Mechanical Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Generating Hydraulic Schematics Diagrams.Selection of Hydraulic Motors, Pumps, Valves, Accumulators and other components in the Hydraulic System.
Preparing Hydraulic Power Unit Sizing, Selection, Modelling and Drawings.
- Preparing BOM, and GA drawings.
- Sizing Hydraulic Systems.
- Designing of Heat Exchangers, Pipe Lines, etc.
- Preparing pipe List and Hose List.
Generating 3D Pipe Routing.
- Preparing Technical Purchase Specification for the Manufactured components.
- Identifies risks and roadblocks and contributes to their mitigation.
- Under guidance follow appropriate Project Documentation as per ISO/Regulatory/Project Standards.
- 1. Good Experience in designing Hydraulic systems for different Application.
2. Experience in sizing and selecting Hydraulic Motor, Pumps, Servo Valves, Accumulators, Manifolds, etc.
3. Experience in designing and building Hydraulic Power units.
4. Pressure Drop calculation, Pipe List & Hose List, 3D Pipe Modelling.
5. Experience in preparing Instruction Manuals, O&M Manuals, etc.
- 6. Proficiency in CAD tools like SolidWorks, AutoCAD and exposure to PDM/PLM platform to create and validate 3D and 2D designs.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here