Post: Engineer/Sr Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the Stryker new product development procedures.Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability, and regulatory requirements.
- Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
- Participate in DTAP, PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with Design transfers and launches.
- Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures as applicable in industry.
Good knowledge of computer applications, MSP and excellent presentation skills.
- Works on problems in limited scope; purposefully learns while gaining experience.
- Contributes to the project as a team member.
- Interpret customer needs and understands design input
- Understand the product’s intended use and clinical procedures.
- Understand and follow fundamental industry standards, design requirements and test strategies which align with regulatory requirements.
- With supervision, create or refine engineering documentation, such as the Design History file, Participate in V&V activates.
- Assist with prototyping and bench testing.
Education / Work Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, BioMedical or Masters in related discipline
3+ years of work experience
Fundamental knowledge and understanding of mechanical engineering practices and design principles for the process like Welding, Passivation, Laser Marking, Cutting, Bending etc.
- Basic knowledge of design and concept generation utilizing CAD and CAE tools.
- Basic knowledge of materials and manufacturing methods.
- Ability to read and Interpret complex drawings
- Basic knowledge of analysis tools and statistical methods.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now