Post: Electrical Engineer (On Site)
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Review / study the provided design, drawings, specifications & check site conditions. Provide field solutions as needed.Execute field deliverables pertaining to project scope per the approved design & specification quality.
- Evaluate the contractor resources with regards to the project schedule requirement & co-ordinate with the vendors for needed mobilization / augmentation.
- Review contractor method statements & ensure contractor/vendors are deploying safe work practices during installation / commissioning of equipment & associated systems.
- Field inspection of equipment’s / valves / tools etc. received for installation & commissioning.
- Assist the project & plant team to enable effective commissioning of systems.
Coordinate with the project stakeholders to ensure the project scope is executed in compliance with the stated objectives.
- Bachelors degree in electrical & instrumentation engineering.
5 to 10 years of experience in onsite construction roles.
- Knowledge and expereince in chemical, Oil & Gas, and/or paper industry.
- Ability to work onsite, and take direction from SSOE construction manager / client project manager.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now