Post: Testing Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To conduct Performance, endurance testing & validation of SPX Flow Products like – pumps, valves, Mixers, HomogenizersResponsible for completing validation plan in the entrusted projects in Time & in Specification.
- Collaborate with engineering team to understand testing requirements.
- To Understand testing objectives, define testing procedure & plan.
- Configure and setup test facility to the needed testing specifications. system integration of test equipment’s with the electrical, utilities, CIP, data acquisitions, sensors, etc. Developing testing fixtures to the requirement.
Responsible for loading and unloading of products for testing.
- Conduct test, record observation, Tear down and assembly of products for testing.
- Responsible for maintaining Testing specifications, Preparation, and circulation of test reports, summarizing testing observations, characteristics & identifying potential opportunities if any for new product development process.
- Comply with Design Control and Stage Gate processes while testing & validating prototypes and products.
- Responsible for calibration & troubleshooting of instruments like flowmeters, pressure gauges etc.
- Participate in reviews, document, and resolve open issues.
- Responsible for maintaining & following all safety standards, protocols for personnel & equipment’s at the designated testing area.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills and the ability to think creatively to create solutions, drive execution and focus on results.
- Perform periodic inspection and reporting on the products and its components under test during endurance testing.
- Responsible trouble shooting to avoid any down time.
- Maintain needed stock of consumable materials, instruments/hand tools with the right specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory records of test products, history/revisions of test results, documentations, instruments, tools, etc.
- Experience in performance & endurance testing of Centrifugal, PD pump & valves.
Experience of conducting NPSH tests for centrifugal & PD pumps.
- Knowledge & ability to apply principles of pumping standards like API 610, API 676, and ANSI/HI 14.6, ISO 9906 etc.
- Experience in preparing & executing testing plans for pumps & valves for on time delivery in co-ordination with Engineering team
- Experience in testing and validation of mechanical seal performances per API 684
- Should be able to gather, interpret & analyses historical performance data.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here