Post: Grid Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Plans, calculates, designs, develops, tests, and modifies experimental and/or operational electrical concepts or subsystems.Has an education within Electrical Engineering a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience within model development of electrical simulation models and electrical simulation.
- Experience within various kind of simulation studies with focus on Transient stability studies and harmonic studies is an advantage.
- Development and optimization of electrical simulation models in various simulation tools such as Matlab/Simulink, Dig Silent PF, PSCAD and PSS/E.
- Parametrization of Wind Turbine simulation models and maintaining Wind Turbine parameter database (Added advantages
- Benchmarking and validation of the developed simulation models
Implementation of wind turbine functions/features into the simulation model platform
- Investigate and analyze wind turbine functions/features in relation to the connected grid systems
- It is important that you are a dedicated team player and you thrive in a multi-cultural environment – just as you possess fluency in spoken and written English
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now