Post: Service Engineer/Piping Stress Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- GIS installation as per Siemens standard & customer approved drawings.Independently work at site and supervise testing activities and follow safety work standards at site.
- Customer handling and communication will be taking up the responsibility of site documentation
- Should able to perform GIS online services
- Coordinate with site team & factory team for timely completion of project meeting quality standards and customer specifications
- We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
BE Electrical with experience 2-5 years in GIS Installation , Commissioning and online services.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3- 7 years in GIS Installation , Commissioning and online services.
Excellent solid understanding of site documentation.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:
Elec. Apply Now Mech.Apply Now