Post: Graduate Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop safe and efficient structural solutions, and undertake design analysis and preparation of calculations as per national and international code standards;Deliver projects in accordance with quality, timescales and budget.
Ensure checking of all design output and coordination (Interface) between other disciplines;
- Monitor progress towards team and individual objectives and take action on issues that may affect delivery to meet the agreed program;
- Responsibility includes timely and accurately technical delivery of project tasks assigned;
- Ensure all design work is carried out in accordance with Mott MacDonald’s quality standard procedures;
- We are looking to recruit degree qualified Bridge Engineer to join our growing team in Noida.
- Relevant years’ experience in the design and analysis of bridges and related structures is required, in roles of increasing responsibility and project complexity.
- Relevant years of international exposure / experience;
Experience of working on detailed design projects of designing PSC, RCC, Steel and Composite structures
Candidate should have experience in the use of design software such as: MIDAS, LUSAS, RM, STAAD, ASBD and similar.
- Candidate should be fully conversant with international design standards and codes.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also work unsupervised.
- Good English language skills both written and spoken are essential
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here