Post: Quality Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Industrial/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Implements and assists with designing portions of quality requirements, processes, and practices into the development, design, manufacturing, and continuous improvement of portions of a product or solution.Collects, consolidates, and charts data from reports, testing, and process results for assigned portions of components to identify trends and issues; learns and practices basic root- cause analysis.
- Implements specified changes to quality processes to reduce defects and improve quality.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for product development and manufacturing.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical, statistics, and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties, hardware and electrical component design and manufacture, and industry quality standards and methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now