Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Proficient in control panel electrical circuit design with safety interlocks & load analysisPossess ability to select OEM components using SCCR ratings, type coordination & CB trip characteristics Applied advanced GD&T capabilities in manufacturing drawings
- Experience with at least 2 of the following standards – UL 508A, IEC 60947, SEMI S22, NFPA79
- Familiar with safety requirements, facility connections & field disconnects for a control panel/AC distribution box
- Experience in selection of components, setting up equipment for experimentation / testing in laboratory environment, setting up safe practices.
Knowledge in Engineering Change Management Process.
- Exposure to Semi-conductor industry related Engineering activities.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Preferred – Zuken E3
- Other: Ideas
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now