Qualification:BE/B Tech /Diploma Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Active participation in the drafting electrical schematics of the control panels.Taking care of a high technical level of electrical schematics and collaboration with Engineers ensuring the highest quality.
- Close cooperation with direct contacts like TPL, PM and other necessary stakeholder involved within the project to ensure on time and qualified deliverable.
- Also to be ensure that any technical changes/ deviation are communicated to TPL.
- Ensure before the projects starts, that all technical specification / project scope has been confirmed and agreed with the customer(TPL responsible for customer interaction), and defines the scope.
- Handle all documents according to the project and product folder structure.
- In case of any absences in the project , the Engineer must inform the project team & try to ensure project activities are uninterrupted .
- Support process team regarding product point of view to secure an effective introduction to series production
- Prepare proposal for optimization and cost out
- Make or support on creation of all needed external customer documentation for cabinet.
- Diploma / BE in Electrical Engineering
Professional knowledge in the following areas:
- a) Basic principles of design of electrical installations and wiring.
b) Basic principles of design of electrical switchgears.
- c) Basic principles of operation of machinery and electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of computer programs: MS Office and Elcad software ( PC Schematic, See Electrical (Caddy++), EPLAN (P8, Pro Panel).
- Languages: Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Other: (e.g. licenses): SEP up to 1kV.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now