Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Interfaces with engineering project teams to coordinate design development, from concept design support to final design.Working on surface modeling using advance surfacing tools in Creo Parametric.
- Working on large assemblies and managing multi-level BOMs in the assembly drawings.
- Working with other CAD staff ensuring efficient and accurate drafting with adherence to Modeling and Drafting standards.
- Interact with global teams on assigned tasks.
- QA/QC of CAD work performed by CAD staff.
- Engineering data management in PDM environment.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor/Diploma Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 3 years of experience in Engineering Design.
- Expertise in CAD Tools like Creo Parametric is must along with Experience in complex parts/geometry modeling using advance surfacing tools in Creo Parametric.
- Expertise in Creo Sheet Metal, Advance Modeling and Assembly
Expertise in Plastic, Sheet Metal and Casting component design and manufacturing process.
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
Knowledge on fire safety products is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CAD tools such as AutoCAD and Solidworks is added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional matrixed organization.
- Knowledge of GD&T and ASME Y14.5 drawing standards is must.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here