Post: Project Manager
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Analyze pre-contract correspondence vis-a-vis contract and resolve grey areas, if any.Evolves & develops Project Execution Plan, covering objectives and priorities and the directives to be followed and constraints to be imposed on the design, procurement, erection and commissioning of the plant.
- Resolve grey areas in basic design parameters and design standards with the client and issue contract design data.
Takes ownership in preparing project schedule, provides guidance to planning engineer.
- Obtain a control estimate for the engineering work and the erected plant cost where required from estimating group.
- Organize and manage the project team assigned to assist him for successfully completing the project and ensure project team is fully conversant with the Project Execution Plan.
- Exercise skill and judgment in minimizing the effects of adverse trends in program and costs. Takes full advantage of favorable ones.
- Prepare/scrutinize and sign the periodical progress reports to client. Also report to Management advising on company performance in terms of engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning supervision, program, costs and resources.
Collect payments from the client including following up any accounts receivables.
- Obtain Completion/Acceptance Certificates from the clients.
- Prepare and sign Project Closure Report.
- Obtain construction progress photographs from site
- Engineering Management – Coordination with various disciplines.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- BE (Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Structural) with 12 – 15 Years out of which at least 5 years in Project Management with consulting engineering background.
- Project Management of Industrial /Chemical/FMCG projects is a must.
- Communication skills, project management, engineering management
Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams in realizing engineering, procurement objectives
- Ability to coordinate with various stake holders including construction team
Knowledge of planning. Awareness of MS Projects / Primavera would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Indian statutory requirements & documentation for all project stages
- Familiarity with 3D working environment – PDMS/PDS/SP3D/Plant3D/BIM.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here