Post: Electrical Engineer/Hardware Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Software and hardware bothWork in a global team as design engineer with significant design responsibilities of electronic circuit design and sensor product development.
- The responsibilities include detailed electronic design, verification testing of sensor products and interaction with other teams such as Mechanical design, simulation, drafting, ECAD , Evaluation, manufacturing and marketing).
- Responsible for Technical report creation, product failure analysis, documentation & progress reporting.
- Additional responsibilities include test lab set up for sensors and test setup related debugging activities .
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years of experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge in analog, digital circuit design and product development.
- Exposure to new product development with experience in designing at least one product.
- Capability to set up lab test systems for sensor product validation and with debugging existing lab, manufacturing infrastructure for existing products.
- Hands-on experience with Micro-controller firmware development with C/C++, Analog to Digital data conversion, designing with opamps, , linear & switching regulators.
- Ability to automate data acquisition tasks with PC software like LabVIEW,Python or other tools.
- Hands on experience in prototype development, product functional testing.
Hands on experience with digital oscilloscopes, logic analyzers.
- Good knowledge of various serial communication protocols such as SPI, and I2C
- Ability to statistically analyze product data with tools like Excel and Minitab.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: