Post: Mechanical Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Experience in Aero Engines and other LRU’s repair development Develop different repair and restoration techniques for metal/non-metal components.
- Identify and use emerging technologies for developing repair solution
- Develop repair substantiation, update/ review repair procedures.
- Develop fixtures and jigs for repairs with optimal BOM.
- Develop test equipment and drawings.
- Back of the envelop design calculations for loads, stresses etc.
- Develop load cases for FEA simulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engg
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Expert in reading drawings, good GD&T knowledge.
- Exposure to static stress analysis, stress and strain fatigue life computations and vibration analysis.
- Exposure to Team Center, Pro-E, NX, Ansys software.
- Expert at reading & inferring Mechanical Drawings/ Manuals.
- Ability to perform technical investigations and problem-solving skills for mechanicals parts / components failures.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing/ Repair processes like metal spray, machining, welding, electroplating, surface protection, composites, epoxy, wear resistance coating etc
- Familiarity with DO160, MIL-HBk-810G
- JOB ID: req293258
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now