Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Designing implementation, validation and testing of power system relevant control strategies.Supporting complete R&D project life cycle, from design to testing.
- Giving demo or presentations to other team members or product managers about the solutions.
- Supporting in definition or execution or documentation of test cases.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferred in Electrical Engineering, with focus on Power System domain.
- 3 – 8 years of experience in digital control applied to Power Systems.
- Experience in automation platforms (DCS and PLC; IEC 61131 languages). Eager to apply simulated and validated concepts on real automation platform.
- Sound Knowledge on industrial communication protocols like- IEC61850, IEC60870-101/104, Modbus, DNP3.0, Profibus, can bus etc.
- Experience with Power Electronics and control of Power Electronics devices connected to the grid.
- Sound knowledge of related products (switchgear, sensors, automation) and power system integration is a plus
- Proficiency in English, speaking and writing
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here