Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech/Diploma Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ensure the equipment in completely isolated (through LOTO) for starting the service activities. Secure the perimeter to ensure only authorized access near the equipment under service.Accessing the risks involved at site in meeting the milestones and report the same to concern authorities in well advance.
- Prepare the list of tools & tackles required for service activities based on respective product and project configurations.
- Ensure the service activities are performed within a specific time period agreed with our customers.
- Conducting the SAT activities as per our internal protocols & practices and document the same as per ISO standards.
- Preparation of nonconformities found at our product/site materials at any stage of execution and report the same to concern the project / site manager and get them resolved to ensure smooth progress of PASS service activities.
- Ensure the results of SAT as per our internal protocols and cross check with factory routine tests (FRT) and factory acceptance test (FAT) in case if required.
- Prepare and send the site corrected/red marked drawings to engineering department for as built preparation.
- Handover the PASS equipment to customers with proper documentation in a ready for energization state.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelors/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 – 7 years of experience in Service, Installation, testing and commissioning of high voltage GIS or PASS (66kV and above).
- Knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now