Post: Electrical/Power Electronics Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical/ Electronic/ Instrumentation Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Design to specification, development, prototyping, qualification and verification of high frequency power distribution and energy storage systems as well as low to mid-level voltage AC/AC, AC/DC, DC/AC and DC/DC conversion systems meeting medical standard IEC 60601-1.Select circuit breakers & contactors based on imaging system loads for main disconnect panels (MDP) and work with suppliers to develop and qualify MDPs for imaging systems CT, MR, Xray and Interventional.
- UPS selection and qualification for imaging systems.
- Gather requirements to build specifications, develop test plans, execute qualification and verification tests.
- Design release for production and manufacturing transfer meeting schedule, cost, and quality.
- Engaging in hardware lifecycle management, including solutions to obsolescence, verification of design solutions, improvement of manufacturing process, and cost out opportunities.
- Identify and deliver the opportunities for continuous improvement of products and processes impacting core technologies and design excellence.
- Develop FMEA and participate in risk assessment and RCA.
- Contribute in writing product documentation and technical reports
- BE/ME/MTech Degree in Electrical & Electronics or Power Electronics Engineering with minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Specialized skill sets for this role include power electronics and mixed signal design.
- Experience in product design, development and testing and addressing failures.
- Familiar with SMPS topologies, device selection, magnetics and thermal design
Circuit board design (schematic capture), board bring-up (testing, using standard electronic equipment), and system integration.
- Experience in using MATLAB, PSpice, LTSPICE, PLECS or equivalent simulation/modeling tools
Design for EMC and meeting IEC 60601-1 medical standard.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures.
- Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions /parameters.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now