Qualification:BE/B Tech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ability to drive and handle moonshine MOC requests.Ability to drive & support for moonshine activities related to trolley building and supporting to other kaizen with moonshine tools and material.
- Ensure safe working of self as well as other members working in moonshine.
- Ensures to maintain high standard of 5 ’S’ on shop lines.
- Follows all safety norms laid by GE. Strives for zero accidents and reports near misses.
- Takes care of tools & equipment and maintain them properly.
- Ability to interact with interdepartmental peoples.
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- Ensures Moonshine material Inventory and cost control including placing purchase request for fresh material.
- Ensures to build right product with zero customer complaint.
- Ensures for process improvements.
Support in deploying lean tools on the shop floor.
- Participate in skill and competency building activities around moonshine and lean tools.
- Be a change agent for continuous improvement activities across plant.
- First Class Diploma in Mech / Electrical Engineering.
- 1 to 2 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience in driving Lean and Kaizen concept
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaboratively
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now