Qualification: Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ability to complete MH assembly & lifting of heavy Assembly weight approx to 80 tone,Hands on experience & understanding of electrical & hydraulic torqueing tool like Erad, Plarad etc.
- Hands on experience & Ability to analyze and interpret design drawings, manuals, SOP and other material to determine finish product.
- Ability to complete the Generator alignment, pitch bearing assembly, Pitch drive assembly for wind turbine product.
- Hands on experience in MH stabbing, Gearbox shaft & bearing fitment, Induction heater operations.
- Good understanding of critical crane lift operations for wind turbine.
- Able to understand BOM & assembly drawing.
- Ensures to maintain high standard of 5 ’S’ on shop lines.
- Follows all safety norms laid by GE. Strives for zero accidents and reports near misses.
- Takes care of tools & equipment and maintain them properly.
- Ability to understanding of lean principle & EHSRA, SOD.
- Ability to interact with interdepartmental peoples.
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- Inventory control on shop floor including WIP return.
Ensures to build right product with zero customer complaint.
- Ensures for process improvements to achieve targeted matrix.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of mechanical assembly & crane operation
- Strong background in wind turbine manufacturing field will be desired.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now