Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- The engineering support has to be provided at tendering stage (to work out input data, calculate BOQ, review technical specification, highlight deviations, carry out basic design, prepare drawings etc. for costing & offer preparation purpose).Carry out project engineering related to projects (AIS/GIS extension bays, retrofit of equipment from old to new, renovation of switchyard equipment / systems, etc.). Engineering would include primary / secondary electrical systems engineering
- Engineering & design has to be carried out according to Indian standards, International standards for projects (as applicable in the country of destination of the project)
- Visit of site as per requirements to access the condition of existing Equipments/System for accuracy in estimation and Engineering and help to decide Go-NoGO.
- Knowledge of relay and SAS by major manufacturers
Identify risks & opportunities during tender and execution.
- Understands interfaces with civil, mechanical, C&I / automation systems.
Driving Technical negotiation with Customers/consultants.
- Effective verbal & written communication skill
Candidates need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an recognized university.
- 5 to 8 years experience in carrying out high voltage electrical substation design.
Must possess technical, business and client interaction n skills.
- Understands interfaces with civil, mechanical, Control & protection / automation (SCADA) systems.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, including ability to write clear and detailed technical reports, presentations and emails.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now