Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
Passionate customer focus
Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in Manufacturing set up, Preferably in EMS Industry.•
- Hands on experience in the following domains
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
- BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management
Hands on Experience in any PLM software linked to ECO process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MANDATORY.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here