Post: Products Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for the complete product development including design, prototyping and productization.Developing classifications necessary to produce a given product at a scale by using DFx Process i.e., Design for Manufacturability, Cost & Assembly.
- Understand the Product Specification & Prepare engineering data for parts and assembly level drawings.
- Prepare CAD Model & generate the drawings by applying GD & T ASME Y14.5 Specification.
- Project management of cross functional engineering projects which could be a combination of client / vendor interface.
- Maintain and gain the stakeholder approval of the system level project which include customer requirement, stake holder agreements, time constraint, issue resolution and change notice.
- Demonstrate aptitude on driving the continuous improvement by review of design, specification & Overall process.
- Maintaining the reports on activity schedule and technical status.
Work flexible hours to co-ordinate with Global locations.
Technical Competence & Preferred Qualification:
- Must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering.
Must understand the Built to Print concepts and Manufacturability of the product for metallic as well as plastic components.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in Design & Project Management.
Strong Knowledge on Product Design Management & PLM (Team Center is preferred)
- Knowledge on IATF16949 & ISO9001 quality standards.
- Should be able to generate design components and assemblies Independently by using CAD Software.
- Understanding of DFMA concepts for Metallic as well as Plastic molding parts would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have stable work history.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now