Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Education: Graduates/Diploma in mechanical engineering or related, from premier diploma colleges inIndia. Minimum percentage = 60%.
Work Experience: 2 to 5 years in a similar position.
- Solid hands-on work experience in PTC Creo for part and assembly modelling and drawing.
- Good understanding of PTC Windchill (PDM) and its integration with PTC Creo.
Good understanding of engineering change request (ECR) and engineering change order
- (ECO) process using any PLM tool (Enovia 3DExperience preferable).
Good understanding of GDT, drafting methods and standards.
- Experience of using CAD and PLM related checklists.
Good command of written and spoken English language.
An exposure to AutoCAD will be preferred.
- Good understanding of general manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Ability to contribute with minimum supervision.
- Prepares and maintains mechanical engineering drawings and other related documentation
from layouts, sketches, or verbal instruction using PTC Creo.
- Key activities include but are not limited to:
- 2D to 3D conversion in Creo.
Part & assembly model and drawing preparation & modification in Creo.
Using PTC Windchill as PDM.
- Bill of material and product file updates in Enovia 3DExperience PLM.
- General engineering documentation.
Following global standards and checklists.
- Implementing GDT in drawings.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: