Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Machtronic/Instrumentation/Control Engineer Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Executing the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and standards.Learning and executing configuration of Control Valves based on customer requirements and also designing valve components / Instrumentation.
Having good understanding and experience on Control Valves (Globe /Angle /Rotary) & exposure to valve sizing, selection(applications, MOC, NDTs,) along with its associated actuation mechanisms / accessories / instrumentation
- Developing /configuring valves /actuator designs and lead the design reviews and Act as bridge between site team and CTH community in terms of defining, documenting review requirements & outcomes.
- Reviewing and help defining the material and quality requirements for the control valve components based on applications and customer requirements.
- Enabling the use of design tools (like 2D / 3D CAD (SolidWorks / ProE / UG), Excel, and in-house design calculations
Improving the productivity using design automation and participating in cost-out on products, VCP in transactions / processes.
- Preparing and presenting technical data to internal and external customers and becoming the face of the Requisition Engineering Team in the customer / supplier discussions to communicate the team objectives and requirements.
Engaging with teams assigned to address specific organizational initiative
- Identify, Own and Enable such initiatives which are in line with business objectives.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation / Control Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering from an accredited university or college.
Have a minimum 4 yrs of experience in an Engineering Design / Analysis /Scientific / Technical Position.
- Have at least 2 yrs of Control Valve Design / Instrumentation Expertise.
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have knowledge of control valve instrumentation including pneumatic / hydraulic actuator for valves and associated accessories.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here