Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Increasing our presence and market share in downstream and growing business in Midstream, Upstream, General Industry, Power sector, Chemical & other market Map segments.Develop and support a spirit of open communication, fairness and respect for the individual in all operation areas.
- Support and promote the group core values: Interaction, Commitment, and Innovation.
- Drive and develop quality process improvements that focus on safety, operations and customer service. Adhere to health and safety policy and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Focus on a continuously developing a Customer care-driven culture and Support the improvement of our rental and service response to our customers and our operational excellence
Strong focus on continuous improvement in the use of digital solutions in our customer communications and relations.
- You will have a strong focus on innovation, marketing automation, connectivity and digitalization of the operations and further optimize all processes for maximum efficiency.
- Identify, develop and maximize business opportunities for more potentials and new applications with existing & new customers.
- Establishing good customer’s relationships & maintaining regular contact with all customers’ especially key accounts & ensure an excellent standard of service is provided.
- Initiate, develop and execute marketing and action plans for the targeted market.
- Monitoring and reporting on market trends and activities. Interact with other departments and sales team members and adjust efforts to accomplish or improve budgeted results.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities in-line with the marketing plan, forecast and projections towards achieving agreed sales targets through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Identify customer requirements and propose Total Solutions to meet the customer requirements. Prepare quotations and follow up with customers to obtain orders
- Organize, plan and record all daily activities on Sales Force and
- continuously update customers list, contacts, activities, quotations, letters, contracts and all other corresponding visit and action reports including lost order reports.
- Managing collections and receivables and maintain the outstanding below 60 days.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: