Post: Mechanical CAD Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Modelling and storing allocated volumes and interfaces for sub-systems / components in Digital Mock-Up.Performing Detailed Design on internal sub-systems.
- Filling-up attributes for each part in Digital Mock-Up (naming, material, Fire & Smoke, etc.)
- Verifying consistency of digital mock-up (no clash, etc.) and compliance with requirements (allocated volumes, weight, interfaces, etc.) on assigned scope.
- Preparing and documenting Mechanical Domain Design Reviews
Updating Digital Mock-Up taking into account Change Requests.
- Checking CADs’ and sub-contractor’s Design Quality
- Realizing stack-up analysis.
Realizing Bill of Material.
- Planning and piloting Mechanical Domain activities of assigned zone and related deliverables on project taking into account applicable instructions/processes and other specific Customer (internal or external) requirements.
- Applying TD rules, processes and tools (single-domain) and ensuring Mechanical Domain deliverables quality and their acceptance by the Customer (internal or external) within committed limits.
- Managing production of deliverables in accordance with Planning targets on Mechanical Domain assigned zone.
- Designing products taking into account project requirements (performances, manufacturability, serviceability, testability, etc.).
- Preparing and documenting Mechanical Domain Design Reviews according to project schedule and following-up the main open actions.
- Checking respect of Allocated volumes/interfaces (no-clashes) on internal design.
- Resolving Project Mechanical issues in assigned zone.
- Reporting on Mechanical Domain activities progress and alerting relevant N+1 in case of issue potentially impacting achievement of QCD commitments.
- Respecting and/or allocating requirements and mechanical interfaces to Sub-Systems/equipments (Allocated volume, weight, location, 3PL, etc.)
- Analysing change request impacts on assigned zone and applying change if request accepted.
- Validating relevant Mechanical Domain deliverables and securing planning.
Contributor for :
- Perform quotation of engineering work package , upon request
Defining Project Mechanical Decomposition (PBS)
- Supporting Sourcing, Industrialization and Manufacturing teams during Production ramp-up.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now