Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Handling of the electrical part of several small and mid-size projects at the same time in accordance with time schedule and budget established by the main PM.EPLAN & AUTOCAD Drawing knowledge for preparation of drawings – Electrical Panels, cable tray layout, hook up drawings, electrical room layout etc.
- Carry out electrical engineering which include specification of complete systems, control-, starter- and HMI- panels, cabling, necessary technical documentation, O&M manuals and FAT of the ordered items.
- Specification of RFQ for the MCC and other panels based on input from Process and Automation engineer.
- Specify all parts of an electrical system for components, systems and plants.
- Participate in proposal and sales work.
- Ensure cost optimization on projects by optimizing design, procurement etc.
- Support start up, commissioning and troubleshooting either on distance or on site.
- Conversant with IS/IEC standards for Electrical Systems
What you can be?
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of experience in relevant project execution.
- Preferably in handling international projects and/ or Indian projects of MNCs.
Conversant with IS/IEC standards for Electrical Systems
Who you are?
- Basic questioning and listening skills
- Basic presentation skills
Basic negotiation skills
- Good decision making and initiating quick actions to meet timelines.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Customer focus
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now