Post:Field Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech/Diploma /Electrical Mechanical/ Electronic /Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for executing and providing technical support to customer: commissioning, installation, testing, repairing and maintaining as well as condition monitoring and energy audits on products, modules and systems at customer site.
- Experience on Alfa Laval product (decanters, High speed separators & plate heat exchangers) is preferable.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems with deep application and deep product knowledge at customers site or remotely Undertake field service jobs both locally and within the cluster Extending Remote support to Customer as well as Field Service Team.
- Communicate product related changes and technical upgrade to customer. Train customers on product and operation of equipment. .
- Make advanced technical report along with observations & recommendation at site & get it signed by the customer.
- Follow up on actions and promises made to customers Report unsafe practices, incidents, and work for continuous improvement.
- Capture Installed Base on site and communicate sales opportunities to sales organization. Proactive service advice.
- Preparing SOP (standard Operating Procedures), Troubleshooting guides for Customers as well as Field Service team.
- Update technical knowledge about product and application on regular basis. Effective utilization of Alfa Laval soft tools and reporting systems.
- Explore Business Development and opportunities of new services.
- Identifying upgrade opportunities at Customer sites communicate to sales team.
- Supervise and oversee service jobs within your scope of expertise
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now