Post: Electrical Systems Installation Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Very good communication and presentation skills
Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and customer-centric outreach.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements.
Demonstrate agility and autonomy in a transnational environment.
Demonstrate ability to work as a team in a highly collaborative environment.
Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse specialists & experts.
Ability to lead in an environment of constant change involving multiple internal processes.
- The jobholder will be responsible for performing the concept studies and trade-off studies.
Application of the new
- while building new aircraft definition.
- Propose and implement the improvements in terms of System Installation with impact on weight, lead-time and cost of the aircraft.
- Ensure the consistency between the Configured DMU and the design intent for the Airbus design teams.
- Network & liaise with a broad range of Airframe, Systems and Cabin sub-domains including Industrialization, Standardization, Research & Environment Integration.
- Propose and implement digitalization ideas through new ways of working.
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on need basis.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram CChennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now