Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Manages one or more less complex projects, involving a combination of the following:Clients with a small or local geographic footprint; OR,
Projects involving limited services provided by a local IE office; OR,
Other complexities, on a limited basis, such as projects that involve litigation, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) super funding, due diligence, etc.
- May manage certain phases of projects only.
- Generally working under the supervision of a senior Project Manager/Program Manager or above, or a Regional Manager.
- Within individual’s area of responsibility, consistently identifies potential project problems or opportunities in a proactive manner, analyzes the issues using all appropriate resources, develops alternatives and arrives at the most optimum approach to mitigate problems or exploit opportunities.
- Makes sound, well-informed and objective decisions relating to assigned project with a strong understanding of the impact and implications of decisions.
Manages project resources.
- Advises/mentors less experienced staff on project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4 plus years of experience in Infrastructure projects.
- Ability to effectively manage the project.
- Proven team player skills with ability to build and maintain internal and external relationship.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click HERE
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link