Post: Maintenance Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Monitoring, controlling and doing all preventive and breakdown maintenance of all Electrical and Mechanical machines/ equipment.Utility Maintenance – Compressors, D.G sets, AHU, A/C systems, Cooling Towers, Pollution Control devices (Scrubber), ETP & STP , Water supply & Distribution Network, all equipment’s requiring legal requirements.
- (Pressure Vessels-safety valves, Lifting equipment’s, Hydraulic Presses, Heating Ovens, Vacuum Impregnation Plant), Water distribution network.
- Prepare E.M.P for new Energy saving projects, (Prepare Plan for Project, discussion with supplier, take management approval, Prepare P.O & evaluation of result obtained from project).
- Identify the air leakage points and take necessary prevention actions.
- Energy saving projects planning & implementation.
- Calculate loading & unloading time of compressor before & after removing air leakages for evaluating the air losses.
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from reputed institution.
- Required 8 to 10 years’ of experience in mechanical maintenance.
- Should have experience in air leakage identification.
- Should have handled maintenance of Compressors, D.G sets, AHU, A/C systems.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now